Saturday, April 18, 2009

And We're Off

The Mom Unit embarks on a week long vacation Monday morning with Granna and the kids. Is it a vacation? Well, we won't be in NH for 5 days so yes, that counts as something. It'll be an adventure and I'm looking forward to sitting in my aunt's living room and grandfather's kitchen rather than my own...and of course I can't wait to see my relatives. The last time I was at my aunt's I was in college. Yikes! And I get to see my wonderful friends Meg and Jimmy and meet their youngest, Gavin. And our kids (minus Thayer of course) will get to run around together. Hooray!

The Dad Unit is going to be lost without us, well at least sad not to have feet pitter pattering around the house. But 5 days is somewhat short in the big picture and it's probably good timing since he has to work late all week. That would have meant a LONG week for the MU solo on the job.

Quick video from last week.


More later...

No comments: