Friday, June 26, 2009

Mom Gets a Free 24 Hour Ticket

That's right, 24 hours on my own. It'll be the 2nd time in two years that I will enjoy 24 straight hours kid free. I'm off to Ogunquit tomorrow with all of my old Lake Region gal pals...I don't care if it rains or snows, it's going to be a good time. I'm hoping for a little rest, relaxation, chatting with grown women, and wine!

The Mom and Dad Units went out on a date! Hooray! We enjoyed a night at the Taste of the Nation event held at Strawbery Banke Wednesday night. There were 75 food & wine booths all from the seacoast area and beyond and it benefitted local hungry children. What fun!
Kerris and Mom spent a good hour yesterday morning, while Thayer slept, working on toes!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PAPPY AND NATALIE!!!

Yesterday was bug day. The library kicked off their summer reading bug program and Kerris (and the mom unit and Thayer) walked in the bug parade! We went with Laurin, Tommy, Molly, Audrey, and Brisbane. Thank goodness the weather decided to some what cooperate.Here's a video of Kerris chasing Tommy.

And here's a quick video of me asking Kerris to pronounce a few things.

No comments: