Yesterday I went upstairs to relieve Kerris from quiet time. When I left her we determined that she should take all of her animals out of her toybox and go to the "doctor's office" to see if they were still alive and well (she just told me she wanted to be an animal doctor when she grows up). This is how our conversation went.
Mom Unit: "How was quiet time? How are all of your animals, did you make sure everyone is ok?"
Kerris: "It was good. All of my animals are alive but I didn't do that for quiet time."
Mom Unit: "You didn't? What were you doing the entire time?"
Kerris: "I was in my jewelry box."
Mom Unit: "Your jewelry box? Did you fit?"
Kerris: "Nooooo. My toybox was my jewelry box."
Mom Unit: "Oh, so you were pretending to be jewelry for quiet time?"
Kerris: "No, a ballerina."
I got a good chuckle out of that one.
Here's another good belly laugh. After playing in the snow the kids still had some energy when we came inside. Watch this.
No comments:
Post a Comment