Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Big Boy Turns 2!

On March 2nd Thayer turned 2 years old!  (And coincidentally, one of my really good friends gave birth to her son, Braden, on the 2nd also!)

Here are some picts from today's family celebration...a baseball cake in a glove bowl...
 Thayer star balloons
 Basketball, volleyball, tennis ball, 8-ball, soccer ball strawberry cupcakes
The kids hanging with the Dad Unit before everyone arrived.
 Kerris and her cousin Megan (they're 19 months apart, like Thayer to Kerris)
 Auntie Roo and Mike too!
 Thayer enjoying his special pregame meal; pigs in a blanket!!
 Granna
 Uncle John & Aunt Kate
 Pete gave Thayer a basketball hoop.  I may need to plan to bring it in, otherwise I fear never getting Thayer to come back inside!
 Emma, Megan, Thayer, and Kerris all putting pennies into Granna (and Grampa's) birthday gift.  It's a special handmade creature bank.  Thayer loves money so this was a big hit.
 Charlie and Grampa
 Auntie Roo and Mal too!
 I'm pretty sure Grampa's going to be feeling all these lifts tomorrow!
 Thayer with Grandma and Grandpa Bill
What a celebration!

No comments: