Friday, June 17, 2011

And Bexley Meets...

 The initial newborn weeks are officially over and Bexley is now starting to meet more people.  While she continues to sleep through most meet and greets, she still shines beautiful.
 Thank goodness for Granna; she came to help for an entire week after the Dad Unit went back to work.  I'm not sure my transition would have been as smooth if she weren't here.  Thanks mom!
 We went to Wallis Sands one day and Bexley and I stayed under the tent while Granna ran after two sopping wet kids for hours!

And again, wonderful Blogspot uploads my photos all whacked.  So, here's Pete meeting Bexley from last Sunday.
 Kerris feeding Bex her first bottle.
 Sarah Clapp and I with Larkyn and Bexley.  The girls are 4 days apart.
 I took the kids to New Castle Common yesterday for a little picnic.  All was well until right after we got comfortable Kerris proclaimed she had to go poop.  And so, we packed up and went home!
 Tiny Bexley feet.
 Mom, don't kill me...haha, but I HAD to take this shot.  Two nights in a row Granna and Bexley slept on the couch "watching" TV.
 "Are those birds I hear?"  We brought Bexley out into the garden to help us plant.
 Thayer is the KING of water, whether it's watering plants or watering his little red wagon.  This irks the Dad Unit (understandably as the water bill from the city climbs and it makes us guilty of waste) but the boy is a Pisces and you can take the water away from him but you can't take the water out of him.
 Some light reading in the back yard.
 The Beauty Queen sitting back and relaxing.
 Granna with 3 of her 5 grandkids.

 And then...Aunt Gail and Unkie Thomas visit!!






No comments: