Friday, February 15, 2008

Hey Hey She's a Monkey

Kerris had her 6 month shots today. I'm psyched she doesn't need them again until she's 1. She's still in the 99th percentile for height and weight and she got up onto her knees today. Yikes! Dr Albushies said she should be crawling in about a month. Time to baby proof!

Here's the video from yesterday's visit to Piper Shores. In case some of you don't know my father is obsessed with monkeys. He has an entire room dedicated to furry primates. Grandma enjoyed this little performance just as much as Kerris!



Tomorrow is Grandpa's memorial service. I'm looking forward to having the entire family together. It's really unfortunate because the person that would be tickled the most with the reunion won't be there physically to enjoy it.

Kerris and Mal are off to Florida on Tuesday to visit Grandpajack, Granna, NanaDi and Grandpapi for a week. It'll be weird to not get shocked every time I touch something. Or have my hair stand on end. Ah, moisture.

No comments: