Sunday, February 24, 2008

Little Monkeys Can Play the Piano


The Little Bean took 2 naps yesterday that totaled 4 1/2 hours. Needless to say last night was interesting. I'm looking forward to coffee this morning.

Despite Kerris' excessive naps, we were still able to make it to the Cane Garden Country Club here at The Villages for lunch yesterday. And we went on a nice walk. I made lemonade from the deformed orange "lemon" tree outside.

It's very fitting that Kerris and I have just woken up in the monkey room and she is now watching Curious George on TV. And with the bouncy bed we're on she looks like one of those clapping monkey toys when she gets excited. It's hilarious.

Here is Grandpapi's favorite monkey playing the piano.


I think I heard on the Today Show this morning some news out of NH...it may have something to do with a new album release.

No comments: