Sunday, August 24, 2008

Too Many Videos

Boy, I didn't think we'd been too busy, but apparently we've been some what preoccupied with life. Here's a little sampling.

Kerris and I went to the Farmer's Market yesterday morning. In the photo to the right she's wrestling with an ear of corn one half the size of herself!

Last night we had a nice dinner with Joanne and Bill at Flatbread. Here's KP walking with Dad and Grandma down the street.

Yesterday we also went to the beach, it was so beautiful out.

At some point this week we met James for lunch at Prescott Park. Here's the little Olympian.

And later that day we went to Peirce Island Pool. Kerris was a little disappointed that her Pirate's Bootie was all gone.
And last but not least here are a few videos from the playground earlier in the week.

The MU is off to Target for a little me time.

1 comment:

Abby said...

ha yes, I want to swing...