I found this picture on my camera after downloading some pictures. It's an inside glimpse of what happens when mom is gone for the night. Kerris is wearing all of James' winter apparel (not the bunny suit of course). Too cute.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Little Miss Sickington
Kerris has been consistently sick now for 4 weeks; the length of time she's been in daycare. I guess the exposure to germs is good but not sure how she's liking the trade-off. She has 8 more weeks there so we'll see how it goes. She's home from "school" today and miraculously asleep right now so I have no complaints. I hope she recovers before she goes back again on Tuesday.
I found this picture on my camera after downloading some pictures. It's an inside glimpse of what happens when mom is gone for the night. Kerris is wearing all of James' winter apparel (not the bunny suit of course). Too cute.
We have no plans this weekend and I don't have to work. Kerris and I will probably hop over to the Portsmouth Craft Fair tomorrow and concentrate on resting. I hope we get out for a walk today. It's 55 degrees but overcast. Enjoy your weekend.
I found this picture on my camera after downloading some pictures. It's an inside glimpse of what happens when mom is gone for the night. Kerris is wearing all of James' winter apparel (not the bunny suit of course). Too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment