Friday, November 21, 2008

Nudey

Kerris' vocab is definitely improving. Granted we can't quiet decipher what she's saying, but we're hearing more babble. So far her new words consist of nuk (her pacifier), nudey, hi, and go. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few. She kind of said bean bag to me when I picked her up from daycare earlier this week. Here she is earlier this week (and another YouTube video follows).


After 14 months of thinking about real estate, the Parkingtons are finally going to be settling down! We're closing on our new house by the end of December. We can't wait!
We were busy yesterday. We visited Sproutabout in Stratham with Cindy and Addie and then hit the mom's group over in Hampton for lunch. Kerris didn't crash until about 1:45 but had a grand time playing all morning.Kerris is in daycare today and the mom unit is getting ready to go to work. We don't have much planned for the weekend though I believe James is going to be deep into music land.



1 comment:

Kirstin said...

Congrats on the house guys! SO exciting!! Can't wait to visit next time we are up there.