Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Big Wheel & The Guitar

James and Pappy performed last night at The Barley House in Concord. I missed it, unfortunately. The mom unit opted to stay home with our over-stimulated daughter. Friday night was a disaster after getting home from our fun Boxing Day celebration in Amherst (and after spending Christmas in Maine). Kerris was so emotionally distraught that even though she slept the entire way home, once home she cried for 2 1/2 hours before eventually passing out at 2:30am. I guess the best thing about it was that we were all able to sleep in to 9:30. :)

Kerris is more animated than ever. I just posted some videos to youtube from the past few days. Kerris can be seen trying to keep up with her two older cousins Megan and Emma in the first one doing push-ups and learning to jump. And in the ones that follow you'll see Kerris is very thrilled to have a new BIG WHEEL (part 1 & part 2) and she's already taking guitar lessons from her very talented father...







1 comment:

Abby said...

Maybe Abby is easier to say than Auntie Gail? Hmmm