Monday, December 8, 2008

It's December??

Just my luck, I go to upload and only one movie posts. I'll have to try to post more later. We've been busy as usual. And I haven't posted in so long I don't know where I left off! We had Thanksgiving in Concord; Granna & Grandpa visited for the night so we could see Four Christmases (hilarious! either that or we just needed a good laugh); Jascha was here for a night making music with James; we saw the holiday parade in subzero temps; got a Christmas tree; watched Charlie Brown Christmas already about 10 times (thanks Dad and Diane); Dad in charge took Kerris to the Children's Museum twice and captured a crazy little creature with her pants all jacked up; had dinner with Randy and Audrey (neighbors); joined the Y and Kerris started swimming; and then today we made cookies! Here's the video.

Kerris started pitching some good trantrums last week. Maybe that's why I never posted...but I think it stemed from the fact that her shoes were too small for her. So now she has new size 6 shoes (2 pairs) and one pair of winter boots. And she's fully in 2T clothes, we had to get her all new PJs too after getting new pants a few weeks ago. She's eating up a storm and likes to tell us she's hungry about ever 10 minutes. Even though she does eat I'm beginning to think it's a sort of 16 month old manipulation she's pulling on us.

The mom unit is in the 28th week of pregnancy/7 months/3rd trimester and my belly is starting to get heavy! Here is Kerris and me at The Friendly Toast, one of the family outings this past weekend.Kerris is saying a zillion words. We can only really decipher a few but she'll attempt to say anything you ask her. I think she confidently said "bagel" this morning. Though she should learn to say "cream cheese" because she never actually eats the bagel! "Baah da" and "Manu" are her two fave words. Manu we think is either monkey or animal and baah da is orange or snowman. Go figure.

Things are in full swing at the Parkington residence in preparation for the move and the holidays (and the fact that I'm actually working more hours now) so please pardon my lack of attention to our blog. I'll have to try and post these videos again in the next few days. I have some really good ones. Kerris is a real Christmas ham!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Wonder where she gets that from...I'll give you one guess.