Tuesday, March 24, 2009
"Happy"
Lauren and Zach visited on Friday. We had a ton of visitors and were super busy last week. That's probably why Kerris is sick now. Croup? I don't know, but she has a bad cough and the fevers have subsided.
I still want to get a video of her counting, but one other item of note is that Kerris has discovered another emotion besides sad. She now knows what it means to be happy. And she tells us if she's happy. It's adorable. The smallest things make her happy. Like when I give her juice or when she's going to lie down with her kitty cats in her crib. She says "appy". She really has that sound down too, because every time we walk up and down our stairwell she points out the picture of "Pappy". :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha, I can hear her little voice saying 'Pap-py'!!
Post a Comment