Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Run! Or Walk...

The Family Unit has been keeping busy. And now that spring is officially here, we're getting outside more than ever. We were lucky to have Auntie Gail (Abby) visit this past weekend from NJ. And we had our first annual Dos de Mayo party. The weather was PHENOMENAL and we had a tremendous turnout. Ty, Anne, Reen, and Mike were all able to attend too.

I just took this picture of the tree out front a few hours ago. It's a beautiful crab apple tree.
Thayer had his two month appointment today. While this smiley picture was taken yesterday he spent most of today crying from the shots! Poor guy. He's on tylenol now and doing much better. And I'm happy to report he's following in his sister's footsteps remaining in the top 95th percentile for height and weight. He's 14 lbs, 11 oz and 24.25" tall! Thayer has found his voice and is really cooing. We had a nice little conversation last night. He talked for almost 15 minutes and he's doing high and low-pitched sounds. He's swatting at toys in his playgym and I'm not kidding when I say he's sleeping for 12 hours at night (waking twice to eat) and he actually goes to sleep in his moses basket when he's laid in there. It's ASTONISHING!

Run?

Kerris is spouting out more words every day and I seriously can't keep track. She easily has well over 75 words at this point, if I could guess a number. Who knows, it could be more. And just last Thursday she started making tons of two word sentences/phrases; for example: green ball, blue cup, white blanket (bee-ee), Daddy read. She's running now instead of waddling and she seems to be sleeping more. Her naps are almost 3 hours in length and she's been going to bed by 8pm and sleeping to almost 8am. Crazy.

Here's Kerris with her NEW Mr. Rabbit. Mr. Rabbit is a signature Kelly Papatolicas original.
Abby & Thayer.
The Dad Unit has been busy at work and has finally gotten back into a music routine playing every weekend. Right now DADDEEE is working late putting our new HVAC system into AutoCad. Hooray. I can't wait for a consistent stream of hot water that will come out of the shower. Ah, it's the little things.

Here are some more videos.

2 comments:

Maglie said...

I love the picture of Kerris with her new Mr Rabbit!

Abby said...

Awww I miss them so much! You guys, too, I guess... :) Miss you ALL!