Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can't Keep Up!!!

I'm in over my head! My photos overwhelm me and the eating and napping schedules are DRAINING me. I have only an hour or so every day...and I can either do laundry, pick up, post an entry, mow the lawn or nap. Lately I've been napping because Thayer has been putting us through the ringer. Anyway, we've had a nice few weeks. Dad and Diane rented a rustic cabin in Hampstead again and we had the family gathering. The weather could have been nicer but "oh well" as Kerris says.

Miss Kerris can now say her name, instead of Kay-zah. She's constantly testing her mother and thankfully I've read 1-2-3 Magic just in time. Thayer didn't take too well to peaches but seems to be enjoying sweet potatoes, peas, and applesauce.
Some day when I have time and have completed designing James' new album, I'll compile my June and July pictures. Until then, I'll continue to take them and get to it later! Story of my life. :)

Here are some recent pictures. Music By the Sea - Entrain
At Hilary, Jonathan and Cillian's housewarming party. Thayer and Cillian are 1 day apart in age.
Nudey Thayer and the Mom Unit stealing a moment on the dock in Hampstead, right before he peed on me!Grandpapi with Thayer
James testing out his new chainsaw.
Diane & Kerris staying warm inside the camp.
Auntie Roo & Abby too!
James with the water bug.
Family photo!
WOW CITY!
Sunday at Wallis Sands...
At the Stratham Fair in the petting zoo, feeding goats, etc.
Monday in the pool out back. Thayer is sitting up unsupported!
Yesterday, enjoying a beautiful hot day at Old Orchard Beach in Maine with Granna & Grandpa.

No comments: