We FINALLY have sun today. I've been so depressed. I love the winter and can deal with being inside, but I think it's partly because I know summer will have us outside. And this rain is going to send me over the edge soon. Luckily we're having a nice day. And thankfully Thayer is sleeping while Kerris is asleep so I feel somewhat human today. A nice change.
This video is from Thursday night. We went to Margarita's for dinner with Kate, Emma, and Megan and they made us wait an HOUR! Needless to say the girls were a bit giddy by the time we sat down.
Kerris continues to use the potty quite a bit. She's told us soon she'll use the potty all the time. So we're just waiting. Thanks to the Morins Kerris has been watching the Elmo Potty Time DVD and I think it's helping. One cute thing she's been doing for months is "giving us privacy". When we're in the bathroom and she barges in we ask for privacy which then turned into her literally giving us imaginary privacy into our hands and walking out. Today when I gave her privacy into her palm (while she was on the potty), she ate it.
These are from the beach on Sunday.
We're off to the Music by the Sea tonight (or so the plan goes) to see Entrain. We hope the weather holds out...and continues to so that I can take the kids to a beach party tomorrow afternoon. We shall see.
Grandpapi and NanaDi touch down on Saturday for their two week stay. We're off to a picnic/housewarming party at Hilary and Jonathan's (their son was born the day after Thayer) and then James has a man night, he's headed to the Wilco concert in Lowell.
And finally, here's our little sweet boy testing out the world of food. Yum, oatmeal!
To compare, here's our devilish wonder eating rice cereal for the first time.
2 comments:
These videos made my morning. Plus eating privacy in the bathroom sounds hilarious!
Hahaha, the privacy story had us in stitches!
Post a Comment