The MU and DU plan to celebrate this evening with a little piano bar action. I'm drooling thinking about the fish tacos and St Germain cocktails...and some great alone time with my husband. It's hard to imagine where we'll be in another 5 years. And I can't believe this is our little family!
Thayer and Kerris both had their 6 month and 2 year doctor appointments respectively. Our kids are LARGE. They are both in the 97th percentile. LOL. Thayer is really tall, he's 29.5" and weighs 21+ lbs. And Kerris is 37" tall and weighs 33+ lbs. Thayer is already wearing 18 month clothes and Kerris is 3-4T! Kerris can hold a complete adult conversation these days. The only thing she's still doing that is confusing for everyone is calling herself "you". And Thayer is doing everything he can to crawl without actually crawling. He's scoots, pushes, drags, rolls, and stretches his body to get places. He's a mad rocker and it's pretty impressive considering Kerris had just learned to roll over at this point.
Earlier this week I tried to set up Thayer for a 6 month photoshoot. I was 12 pictures in and my uncharged battery died. Oh well, I'll have to do it later. I like this one...
Kerris' version of Ba Ba Black Sheep
1 comment:
Boy, for the first time I think Thayer in the swing really looks like Kerris! Great pics, as usual.
Post a Comment