Saturday, April 10, 2010

What Up Easter?

I somehow skipped an Easter posting. Easter was never a strong holiday for my family but the Peep Monster and Black Jelly Bean Queen always made an appearance. We had an egg-citing hunt downtown Portsmouth on Saturday. Then on Easter Sunday the kids hunted for eggs outside (inadvertently bringing 3 slugs inside) and we had a great dinner with Joanne, Bill, and Kathleen in Concord.

Ahh, da da!
It took only 4 days for Kerris to lose her special Cinderella doll from the Easter Bunny. I'm pretty sure she left her at Baby Gap. It was a hard lesson.Joanne and Thayer sharing a laughThayer thought Kathleen's walker was his personal jungle gym.Oh yea. I had a birthday this week. Not so exciting anymore! James and Kerris baked me a special cake. "It's not blue, Mom-ah!" I took the kids to Fort Foster in Kittery because it was supposed to be 80 degrees out (does 52 degrees count?)! The grounds weren't technically open yet and Kerris had to pee twice and then had a poop accident! Oi. But we had fun at the playground and exploring the rocks along the beach...Kerris later that day had another accident and that night at the restaurant Thayer had an assplotion all over James (two boxes of raisins may have been a bad idea)!!!! It was a horrible excrement day but the fact that it was 87 degrees, James was able to come home at 3:30, and the kids were able to hit up our tiny pool outside made it a perfect birthday with my family anyway. ("I love you anyway too" Olivia.)

No comments: