Thursday, September 30, 2010

Over the Weekend

I tire myself just recapping my own weekend. Thank goodness it was ick out on Sunday afternoon and we settled into a movie. The kids LOVED Milo & Otis (thanks Squin). And here's the weekend in reverse.

On Sunday we went apple picking at Applecrest Farm (Kerris and I are still on the home page!).



They have pumpkins too!
The kids were cracking us up. They were trying to pick up the pumpkins.
The Belangers, Chris Russell, and Chris "Squirrel the Man" visited on Saturday. Much like I have a camera attached to my face, Squirrel has a video camera for a nose.
Saturday morning I took the kids to the farmers' market. Yum, cider donuts!
Friday night we went to the Rye Country Beach Club for a birthday party/bonfire for Sylvie Green.

Betsy, Hope, and Baby Peter visited on Friday!!

No comments: