Here Thayer is helping James wash the windows and the sills before the big move.
Some of these pictures are out of order...but here is Unkie Ty and Thayer playing tee ball.
Kerris had her first playdate ever last week, her friend Sylvie Green came over for a few hours. I picked them both up from school. It was really cute.
It got really quiet upstairs for a while so I yelled up to Thayer to see what he was doing. He replied that he was "making dinner". Uh oh. Upstairs I went and into the Aquaphor Lotion he'd gone...
James, Kerris, and Thayer made me a birthday cake. Before the presentation, it appears they inserted more than 36 candles.
Last weekend we went to the Boston Aquarium. The kids had a blast! I'm pretty sure Thayer ran for almost 1 1/2 hours straight.
Oops, meant to crop this one before I posted...in Boston, outside the aquarium.
Awh. Baby Kerris, fast asleep.
James and I celebrated my birthday in Newburyport on Saturday night. After dinner we went to see the Parkington Sisters play (James' cousins). BOY, have they become fantastic performers. We'd only see them play at family functions prior.
Last weekend James' baseball league started. The kids brought bats, helmets, gloves, and balls to cheer him on.
Here's Kerris and Thayer's new room!
Thayer's interest in the potty has officially started. Here he is after using the potty, washing his hands.
Bouncing around the house.Making chocolate chip cookies
At Kerris' school open house, her "house" is behind her. She was really excited to show us everything she's created.
James, showing off Kerris' ladybug puppet.
Oops! At the aquarium.
Outside the aquarium.
And finally, yesterday we started planting our garden. This year we plan to have tomatoes, lettuce, purple pole beans, carrots, cukes, rosemary, oregano, chives, strawberries, and chocolate mint.
The push is on to do EVERYTHING before the new babe arrives; 6 weeks and counting.






















No comments:
Post a Comment