The limitations with photo uploads on this blog site drives me bananas. But that's beside the point. And so I will try to tell my story a little bit out of order. Above, I took the kids to the Children's Museum a few weeks ago (and again on Tuesday since Kerris was on vacation from school this week).
Below was at our friends' house, the Olsen's, a few weeks ago. They had an Easter egg hunt, the kids decorated bags, and the Easter Bunny visited!
We made a visit to Grandma's house for her birthday (17th) and she surprised the kids with an Easter egg hunt! They loved it and were seriously spoiled by the time the real Easter arrived.
Great Grandma Kathleen
Thayer has started to really voice his opinion lately. When he gets really frustrated he doesn't cry, he yells. He didn't want to eat turkey and beans and straight out refused eating until I offered him some salad dressing. I left him the bottle, went to clean up, and came back to find 3/4 of the bottle on his plate. I couldn't scold him because it was my fault and instead I started laughing. He proceeded to nearly finish his dinner. I guess we all won. Gross.
Easter morning!
I think Auntie Anne was showering when I took the camera out because I didn't get any shots with her in it!
After breakfast we headed outside to hunt for eggs. The Easter Bunny got smart this year and only put one jelly bean or one chocolate in each egg. And then the Easter Bunny ate the rest of the bags of candy!
(The rest of the Easter photos are at the end).
We maybe started a new family tradition for Easter. Later in the afternoon we went to the beach to run around and play, and then we hit up Ray's, a local lobster restaurant, for dinner. I think we're on to something!
We had a nice visit from Squirrel the Man this week (not to be confused with Squirrel the Animal). Kerris wore her squirrel fleece in his honor.
All of the non-pregnant friends hung out and then went out for a night on the town. I had a great time at home. ;)
Granna played hookie on Thursday of this week and came down to visit. We planted pansies and parsley and then Granna helped me adhere a vinyl tree in our playroom. I also was able to sneak in an hour of Mal time and left the house!!
And now, back to our out of order photos. Almost a week before Easter the kids enjoyed dying Easter eggs. Kerris is trying a new marble technique that Nanni Di and Grandpapi sent as a kit. She had fun!
And here's Thayer painting his egg with a Q-tip. He then covered this entire egg with ball stickers from the Ball Easter Egg Kit NanniDi and Papi sent him.
And so, we decided to eat the two eggs Thayer dropped on the floor and cracked for lunch. Here they both are pointing to the eggs they made.
And now, back to the Parkington Easter egg hunt, on Easter.
36 weeks pregnant with my little gal.
The Fam Unit
Yea, eggs!



























1 comment:
Mmmmmmmm would you like some green beans with that salad dressing?
Post a Comment