If you have an hour or so, sit back and check out some of our recent family picts...which include...Christmas at our house, Christmas chaos in Bridgton, skiing, Christmas in Concord, and New Years. Mid December we had visitors from CA and got to meet baby Eli Papatolicas for the first time. Those are some of the last pictures below.
Items of note: Bexley got her first tooth about two weeks ago (7 months) and she's rolling all over the place. She can get up on her hands and knees and rock a little and she sometimes finds herself scooting backwards. But for the most part she still sits in the same spot I place her when I leave the room. I'm not sure how much longer that will be the case. I believe Kerris started crawling around 8 months (don't hold me to that) and Thayer at 5 so perhaps Bexley is on her way?
And yes, some of the picts are out of order just to ensure you have a wonderful viewing.
T loved skiing!
Fun at Rumble Tumble
This darn squirrel ate the entire feeder outside our dining room window in about a day and a half. Not a single bird visited it during that time.
7 month photo shoot....
Oh lordy.























































































No comments:
Post a Comment