Monday, May 12, 2008

One Step Closer

We sign our lease on Friday; we're one step closer to P-town. Projected move date is Wednesday June 4th. (I have a thing for dates... June 4, 1997 I moved to San Francisco.) Here's the house. It's the same era as the one we currently own called a "New Englander." It's a 2 bedroom with 2 offices, 1 full bath and 1 funny little toilet in the basement with wood floors throughout (I sound like a realtor). It has a nice fenced in yard out back with a deck and space to store our stuff in the basement and the attic (which is accessed through the bathroom!).

Here are a sample of the rooms. We have space for visitors!

We met the next door neighbors yesterday. They are a nice young couple so that's a definite bonus. Now we have to start thinking about packing...

No comments: