Before I prepped breakfast for the Bean this morning, we read ANIMALS and did all the animal sounds. I left her on the living room rug and from the kitchen I started hearing strange noises. I peered into the living room and she was going through the book herself and making the Kerris version of all the sounds! It was so amazing.
After lunch we visited White Park, fed the gigantic goldfish in the pond, and had a swing. Before I took this video I asked KP "where is baby Kerris?" And she started tapping her thumb against her chest. I guess looking at the picture of her as baby Kerris & telling her she IS Kerris has paid off!
James and I are getting a good laugh at Steve Carell in Evan Almighty right now; what a funny movie. It's a nice break from thinking about moving.
No comments:
Post a Comment