I couldn't ask for a better father for Kerris than James. He's dedicated, committed, and loving. His quality time with Kerris is spent showing her how to play music and laugh. We already have a musician in the making because she's got an incredible beat (which she didn't get from me). I'm certain too that she'll be one smart kiddo, just like her Dad. Most of all I love hearing giggles when they're together. And the reaction that Kerris gives when James arrives home from work is so amazing. It's no wonder her first babblings were da da...Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day!
Happy FIRST Father's Day to James! And Joyous Dad's Day to Dad, Jim, and Bill!
I couldn't ask for a better father for Kerris than James. He's dedicated, committed, and loving. His quality time with Kerris is spent showing her how to play music and laugh. We already have a musician in the making because she's got an incredible beat (which she didn't get from me). I'm certain too that she'll be one smart kiddo, just like her Dad. Most of all I love hearing giggles when they're together. And the reaction that Kerris gives when James arrives home from work is so amazing. It's no wonder her first babblings were da da...
I couldn't ask for a better father for Kerris than James. He's dedicated, committed, and loving. His quality time with Kerris is spent showing her how to play music and laugh. We already have a musician in the making because she's got an incredible beat (which she didn't get from me). I'm certain too that she'll be one smart kiddo, just like her Dad. Most of all I love hearing giggles when they're together. And the reaction that Kerris gives when James arrives home from work is so amazing. It's no wonder her first babblings were da da...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What beautiful pictures of father and daughter!
Post a Comment