Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Parkington Lighthouse

We found out a few weeks ago that the missing lighthouse from Wellfleet Harbor (Cape Cod, MA) at Mayo Beach that used to sit at James' grandparents house has been located in California. And it's especially crazy for some of us because we've driven by this lighthouse a million times. It's now sitting at Montara Beach just south of San Francisco. So crazy. Here's the article.

Cardio Tennis was a hoot last night. I really haven't played in over 15 years. I was never really great at the sport but I'm so rusty now that I really stink. Had it not thunder and lighteninged we would have had another hour of lessons. I have a few more Tuesday classes and am really looking forward to them.

Today is my Dad and Diane's 25th wedding anniversary. 25 years is an accomplishment for anyone. Congrats guys!! To commemorate I included below a picture of them cutting their cake.

No comments: