For breakfast one day this past week Kerris decided she only wanted dill beans. Mmm. I guess it's better than not eating? Although I prefer her new favorite; english muffins.
We were lucky to have the Zahn's stay with us on Friday night (Sarah Jordan, Ted, and baby Ben). Ben is 3 weeks older than Kerris so they are pretty close developmentally and size-wise. Ben just started walking and Kerris enjoyed his company. Here they are at Prescott Park with Ben's stroller.
Tuesday through Thursday last week Kerris and I spent some time up in Maine. It rained the entire time there but that didn't stop little KP from having a great time with Granna & Grandpa and the kitty cats. Here she is pushing her car around the house.
Luckily the weather participated this past weekend when we were back up in Bridgton again. The mom and dad unit were able to sneak away to the drive-in.
Kerris is giving "kisses" to everyone now. It's extremely cute. Gossie is her current favorite book and has been for well over two weeks. It normally changes weekly so I can't wait to see which is next. And she's fascinated with crocs. She tries to get hers off and on and when on she walks like she has lead feet. And speaking of which, she loves her Born Free sippy cup so much that she just took 5 steps drinking from it and didn't even notice. Her birthday is Thursday and it might just be the case that she starts walking on her first birthday.
We're looking forward to our vacation next week. Yeah, Cape Cod, here we come!
1 comment:
Mmm dilly beans! PS - I've been anxiously awaiting this new post! I was left hanging for a while! :) Tell KP I said thanks for the thank-you note and that her bf misses her too.
Post a Comment