Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 5th of July

Dang, it's been busy around these parts. I'll take it. That's what summer is all about!

Our neighbor's cat, Samsonite, paid KP a visit this morning. We have her allergy appointment on Monday but I don't need to wait until then for Dr Jarmoc to tell me she's allergic to cats. She loves them but comes down with hives!
We went to Camden McGonigle's 4th birthday celebration last night in Concord. James saw so many high school friends; it was a blast. Kerris loved the sparklers.
Prior to the McGonigle gathering we stopped off to see Grandma & Grandpa Bill.
And on Wednesday Kerris and I headed to Maine after a pool party at Cindy & Addie's house. We picked my mom up at the airport and spent half a day in Bridgton. Then we went to Jaime's mom's camp on Long Lake. We missed seeing Missi but all my other high school gal pals were there; Jess, Kee, Kris, Lauren, and Jaime.
Granna was happy to spend some time with Kerris. In this photo Kerris was watching Grandpa paint.
Kerris and James have been a little ill this week. Just another little virus passing through. I feel like I may have a touch of it too. Kerris and I walked downtown on Monday and once we hit State Street I looked down and she had projectile vomited EVERYWHERE. So I had to strip her down and carry her home in my arms while I pushed the stroller.

In other recent haps with the Bean, she's been mimicking me. Before I put warm food on her tray I blow on it. Then she blows on it before she puts it in her mouth. And when she thinks she's not going to like what she puts in her mouth and she finds herself pleasantly surprised, her eyebrows peak. It's so cute. And the best thing that Kerris is doing lately is raising the roof. Instead of just dancing she lifts her arms and sways. Everything has a beat.

We're off to Hampstead for the weekend to hang at my dad's camp. Kerris is very excited to see Grandpapi, Nana Di, Auntie Gail, Auntie Roo, and of course her Funky Unkie along with all the significant others. It's going to be a rager tonight!

"Kerris in Paris," the 7th book in the Kerris Khronicles series, has been released. And I posted my June photos to my marketplace.

No comments: