We had a nice weekend. On Saturday Kerris and I went to the Farmer's Market, James worked in his studio, and we all took a walk to the chili festival in the afternoon only to find that it was over by the time we got there. But that was fine because we went out to a late lunch at the Stockpot. Then that night we went next door to our neighbor's place, they were having a 30th birthday celebration for Audrey.
Sunday we had a nice leisurely breakfast at The Friendly Toast, we took a walk in the afternoon and Kerris played at the South Mill Pond playground, and then the game was on last night. Here's a brief video from breakfast. When KP claps it's her sign for "more" and her "please" is with two hands rubbing the tummy. She's really into James' smoothie...
On Friday Kerris and I were taking a nice long walk in Prescott Park. It was a little chilly out so I showed her how she can keep her hands warm by putting them in her pockets. And while I was in the middle of saying that she needed to take them out while she was walking she hit the bricks and her lip turned all bloody. It was a sob scene and her first real boo boo. I felt horrible.
In this video from yesterday morning you can see her battered lip, poor thing.
Kerris and I are off to go grocery shopping when she gets up from her nap and I'm sure we'll hit the playground at some point. No real plans for the week...yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment