Friday, October 10, 2008

Sleeping In

I know Kerris did not learn this from me. If James had his way, and doesn't much anymore in this department, he'd sleep until 11...though that was the old days and beer may have been involved. But Kerris went down to sleep last night at 7:30 and didn't wake until 8:30! How wonderful (of course the fact that she may be a little sick is a factor an isn't so wonderful)! Granted her nap at midday is less than two hours so I must relish the me time.

The video upload isn't working today, unfortunately. I'll have to upload later.

We're headed off to Cape Cod tomorrow. The Cape in the fall is beautiful. The fall is beautiful everywhere. Leaves are changing colors; it's just gorgeous. Next weekend we'll be up in Bar Harbor for my friend Laura Jordan's wedding. The leaves may be gone up there by then, but we'll see. I took this picture on our morning walk today.
I took a seasonal job at Stonewall Kitchen retail in downtown Portsmouth. Kerris will start daycare three days a week. It'll be an exciting time for her and me. I will be getting out of the house and talking with adults and she gets to play with 9 other children her age. What could be better? It's an 11 week stint so come January when my class is over and this job is over it'll be a different story, but we'll deal with that then. Not to mention that I'll be huge. Nevertheless we're all excited.

I just found this picture in my uploads from last weekend, what a treat. It's one of my faves.

No comments: