Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Head

Kerris is obsessed with pumpkins. I'm not sure she would be if Nana Di and Grandpapi didn't send The Great Pumpkin and a Corduroy & Curious George pumpkin books, but nevertheless it's become a new hobby to locate all pumpkins around the world and scream "bam buh" whenever she sees one. Here's an example from this past weekend up in Bar Harbor.

We had a wonderful time at Laura and Dean's wedding. We'd never been to an 11am wedding before and it really was spectacular. They were able to end the reception with everyone taking a huge schooner ride out on the Atlantic right at dusk. It was a really beautiful day.Joanne stopped by for a little bit this morning. Just in time to read Kerris Corduroy for the 20th time today...I think Kerris is sick and may have a fever. Bummer for her first day of daycare tomorrow and my first day of work. I hope she pulls through so we can both go our ways. We shall see. She's taking a nice long extend-a-nap right now. Good Beanlette.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Can't wait to see the little beanlette this weekened!