Well, it appears, little Mr. P is maybe days away from crawling? We're in trouble! The baby gates will need to come out of hiding... Oh man. We're so proud of our little Bear! And maybe I'll finally lose those extra pounds chasing after him. :)
I realized I failed to mention the big TP news in my last posting. Thayer got his first tooth in the beginning of August! It's still moving in and I think the other bottom one is following it closely behind. It doesn't seem to be hurting his appetite at all! Thayer continues to power through the food groups and I've been food processing up some delicious treats for the boy.
In other news we just had three stumps in our backyard ground out and I'm taking a break at the moment from sifting woodchips. It's SO HUMID again today...I believe it has been 2 weeks straight now. Ugh.
Our good friends Dave & Tracy and their son Ryder will be arriving tomorrow. We cannot wait! We're hosting a dinner party tomorrow night, and we're looking forward to seeing the P-town gang!
No comments:
Post a Comment