I laid in bed for about 45 minutes this morning waiting until 7 just in case I made noise. I didn't want to wake Thayer. Thayer went through sleep training the last two nights and last night he only made a few peeps (Wednesday night pulled my heartstrings, it was awful). But last night he went to sleep at 8:20pm and woke up at 7:30am (on his tummy)! No more night feeds; and the child can go to sleep on his own in his crib! At 5 months and a week old I'd say that's pretty good. So let's hope things continue smoothly and we all get some much needed rest...

We've had a beautiful weather week. And the sun continues to shine. The tall ships pull into Portsmouth Harbor today and at 5pm the DU is on vacation (or "cation" in Kerris-speak) for a week!
I flew solo on Tuesday night and my mom and I saw Neko Case play at the Port City Music Hall. It was a great show. James had a challenging night but Thayer eventually fell asleep. Kerris continues to follow her father's footsteps and sleep and sleep and sleep.
James and Kerris ran in another race yesterday, the Thunder Chicken 5k. And then we had a chicken and corn BBQ at Strawbery Banke after. Thayer dined on organic bananas and applesauce by the water's edge in Prescott Park.
Picts from the week:
Kerris posing for her birthday dinner

Saturday at the Portsmouth pool, we ran into some old college friends

Yesterday at Rye Beach

Mom's group at Rye Beach

Wednesday in Concord visiting Joanne

Tuesday night at the Pine Park Night Out celebration. Thayer and Molly sharing the swing
No comments:
Post a Comment