Flu shot? Check.
H1N1 shot? Check.
Still sick with the flu anyway? Check.
I hope we've passed the worst. Last night Kerris was talking in her sleep, as she was partly delirious when James and I took turns holding her, and it was hilarious. With James she was talking about trashcans. And with me she was talking about the stars in the "ky" (sky) and other random thoughts plus the Wonder Pets. I found this video from last week where Kerris was telling me "this is serious." When she can't get down from her seat or can't reach something the situation just becomes so intense. If only the Wonder Pets were here everyday to help!
We celebrated Dave's birthday at the beginning of the month at Grandma Joanne's house. Here's James and Thayer tickling the ivories. Kerris held up her hands that night to James and proclaimed "these hands are ready to play!"
Charlie was playing some tunes at the party. Very fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment