Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Peek-A-Boo!

We're slowly getting back into the game. Wow, nothing like spending a horrible week trapped in a sick infested home. I'm so thankful the kids are healthier (though not 100% yet). Thayer's top teeth are moving down and Kerris still has a cough. We're off to Maine on Friday so I want everyone back on track by then if possible!

Ok, here's a new and better version of the Beehive song...

In good news, Thayer is now finally taking the bottle. After switching to a lactose-free formula (he pukes when fed yogurt or if I eat regular or frozen yogurt) and a medium flow bottle, he took 3oz. yesterday and 5oz. today at his lunchtime nap. WOOHOO!

We have no plans for Thanksgiving. Boo for us. Oh how I long for those San Francisco friend holidays where the wine flowed like water and the day always started with tag football in GGP. Maybe we'll reunite with friends again someday!

Uncle Aaron and Aunt Natalie are coming to visit in less than two weeks. YEA!!!!

He's a little peak at TP playing peek-a-boo. He does this at every meal now. It's great, except when he eats soup...he may as well not be wearing a bib!

1 comment:

Maglie said...

I love Thayer's expression while he's watching Kerris sing - so cute!