Kerris and I visited the park yesterday. Here's a quick snippet from our walk.Today we're off to check out some childcare centers. Kerris is on the waiting list for next summer, for when I return to work after Deuce arrives.
What has Kerris been up to lately? She's obsessed with hats, and I think I mentioned a while back shoes and socks. She's pinching mom and screaming quite a bit; doing a great job asserting herself. She throws tempertantrums that include stomping her feet and screaming and crying all at the same time when she isn't given what she wants or is taken away from something she's doing. She loves playing the drums with dad and she's more friendly than James! She'd be around other people all the time if she could. Her face lights up when a new person is thrown into the mix. She stills says "duck" and "tickle" all the time. Everything is a duck. She barks like a dog when she sees them and she cries when I blow dry my hair. She has to be in my arms to vacuum and she doesn't like the talking, walking dinosaurs at Toys R Us. She loves all trucks (play or real) and she's been enjoying pushing her babydoll around the house in her new baby stroller from Great Grandma & Grandpa Ray (they'd be tickled to see it if they were alive).
This weekend is rather busy for the Parkingtons. We have a birthday party, a dinner party, and a whiffle ball fundraiser to attend. Too bad we're getting rain!
No comments:
Post a Comment