Our little ray of sunshine pushed herself up into the sitting position today at her play group! And it's a matter of days now before she starts crawling. I know I keep saying that but she's just so close. She inches her knees forward but hasn't figured out how to move her hands forward at the same time. It's all rather astounding considering she's only 7 months old! We REALLY need to baby proof the house.
Kerris and I went shopping in Kittery yesterday and met Betsy and Hope. It was nice to get out of the house even though it was snow-raining. We understand the showing went well but alas, no offers. On our drive home I took a detour through the UNH campus because Kerris was sleeping (with the new carseat I cannot just pop it out and bring the sleeping babe inside) and I was in no rush to get home. The students were on spring break but it was still pretty cool to drive through; it's such a pretty campus, even in the rain. And strangely, when speaking with James last night on his drive home he said he too drove through the campus. Weird.
James' grandfather, Harry, is still in the hospital down on the Cape. He fell last week and then had hip surgery last weekend. He also came down with pneumonia and a fever but he's doing much better today, Joanne said. If his fever comes down he'll be moved to a rehab facility in Sandwich. We're all hoping for a swift and healthy recovery.
2 comments:
Ha, I think this is the Ray "Don't mess with me, I'm pouting" look that I definitely give, too. And nice MVP throw-back. Haha, what a surprise...and what a ridic hat! And 63 lbs?! Oh, if only life were so tough still.
I LOVE this look.........what a hoot! She is soooo funny.
Post a Comment