What a trying week! I've been MIA because I caught that wretched virus from little KP. I had a nice visit to the ER on Thursday night to rehydrate. Getting sick rots. I'm about 80% today, and the DU has successfully ducked the illnesses so far.
Kerris still has a cold but it hasn't stopped her from cruising. She's not wood floor bound yet but here's a sample of her crawling on the carpet.
We were graced with the Funky Unky's presence last night. He's off skiing Mt Cardigan today, an AMC mountain. I sure hope Stewy, my Subaru, comes back in one piece. We all know Ty's luck with Mal's cars. We were supposed to go to Loon but alas, my body had another plan for me. Thankfully we're planning on skiing next weekend up at Sunday River for the Parrot Head Festival & Bust n' Burn competition. Should be fun!
And I think someone is telling us to get out of dodge. Our microwave blew last week and our gas stove went this morning. Nothing like spending another birthday present on home goods (last year it was the hot water heater!).
No comments:
Post a Comment