She's so close to crawling. Perhaps that's why she slept for a total of 4 hours today for her nap-time (2 naps total)? Kerris has also been doing this funny side look. I'm not sure I can capture it on video because it happens so quickly. And she's also extending her tongue super low out of her mouth. Kind of like "look what I can do"! Every day is so fun with her. Although James has been upstairs for the last half hour trying to get her to sleep so I doubt he'd agree with me right now. :)
Anyone who knows me well knows I'm obsessed with Target. Not only are they a fantastic company, but they have a sweet creative team for their advertising. I can't stop singing the La Ti Da commercial. Good commercials rock. I still LOVE the Pepsi commercial from '06 with Jimmy Fallon & Parker Posey.
We're not following the final four here in Concord; we get our fix with Team Vanacore. And they just advanced to the next round of playoffs (no idea what level, but does that matter?). James played a fantastic game on Sunday and, like his fantasy baseball draft, the next game is scheduled for Easter Sunday!
That's it for news right now. I need to go rescue James, ah, parenthood.
1 comment:
Ha, I think this is the Ray "Don't mess with me, I'm pouting" look that I definitely give, too. And nice MVP throw-back. Haha, what a surprise...and what a ridic hat!
Post a Comment