Today is the Day of the Great Command, when the fearless leader said MARCH FOURTH! Besides my family, the only other person I can think of who'd think that is remotely funny is Pappy.
I was supposed to go to a yoga class at the Y but we just got back because the free babysitter was less than knowledgeable about babies. As my dad would say, she made me feel "sick to tummy" so after leaving Kerris in there for about 4 minutes (I returned to find her in the same place I set her down) I whisked her away unharmed. Mother's instinct, I guess.
No pictures or videos today. Working part-time from home has pooped me out a little bit. Though I did have time to squeeze in some pictures this morning. Kerris peed on the fabric I was using when I was taking nudey shots. So that was neat. She is also picking up food with her fingers and putting it into her mouth. And last weekend she just starting signing back to me "milk." The two months of signing are starting to pay off! She, Pete, and I will be attending a sign language workshop on Thursday night.
And that's all folks.
1 comment:
What part time work? Did I miss a memo?
Post a Comment