Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Vomiting Stinks (in more ways than one)
Our poor little Beanlette came down with a case of the stomach flu last night. This was our first experience with a puking child. Vomit is definitely different than spit up and I found it down the front of my pjs twice and we had to change our sheets once. Gag. It brought back terrible memories of being an ill child and to this day I can only drink disgusting ginger ale when I'm sick. But I remember my mom always being there, holding back my hair, using a wash cloth on my face, and rubbing my back. In any case, after 6 hours of getting sick every 20 minutes, Kerris now appears to be completely fine and back to her old antics. She's on a liquid diet and it certainly is not slowing her down. Now if only her exhausted parents can find time to sleep...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh no! Poor little sick Bean. Glad to hear she's feeling better!
the poor peanut - its funny how is comes and goes like that.
Post a Comment