Monday, April 7, 2008

33??

In honor of my birth 33 years ago today, I thought I'd feature a picture of my then family when I was only a few days old; Molly, Jon, Barkney the dog, and little Mal. I came across this picture when I was scanning old photos for my mom's surprise 60th birthday party.
And speaking of the surprise. What a hit! It wasn't a screamed SURPRISE it was more of a realization...like...what?...what are you all doing here? The guests just started piling into my mom's house at 7pm. It was so fabulous. Here's the realization video:

We had such a fantastic weekend. We skied at Sunday River on Saturday and the party was that night. We were EXHAUSTED but it was so much fun. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

And happy birthday today to the other KEP - Kate Palmer!!

Larkyn sent me the funniest card, check it out.

1 comment:

Little Willow said...

That is so great! What a fun surprise for your Mom.
I hope YOU had a great BIRTHDAY too!