Monday, April 28, 2008

The Stander

My astrologer was right when he said "keep your house on the market and you could be surprised how it all goes". Well wouldn't you know it, we withdrew the house from MLS a week ago and got two offers this weekend. Unreal.

Anyway, KP has pulled herself up on the furniture and the MU about 20x. Here's the 3rd time she did it:

Our little munchkin continues to peak under rugs. I wonder if someday the rug gnomes are just going to come out and surprise her? I sure wish they'd come out when I'm changing her diaper since that has become one of the most challenging tasks at the moment and any sort of distraction would be a welcome one.

It's raining today (1st time in about a month) and Beaux Woods has started the bathroom construction. They should hopefully be done in about a week.

And the only other news to report is that we're starting to look for a place to live in Portsmouth. We're checking out real estate and rentals in the downtown; super exciting haps with the Parkingtons!

The latest Kerris Khronicles has arrived. Stay tuned...

No comments: