Today James embarked on the bathroom project. We figured if we need to put in a bathroom to sell the house we may as well do it now and enjoy it ourselves. Here's James digging out underneath the porch in preparation for the insulation component of the project.
Back in the day when I was a super ski racer my mom always rang the cowbell when I whizzed past her. Perhaps that was the cause for many hooked gates, I don't know. Regardless it was always cool to hear it and know my mom was there cheering me on. And on Friday Kerris found the cowbell. Most of you, I'm sure, have seen the SNL cowbell skit; here is Krazy Kerris' version.
After racing around our house yesterday prepping for 2 more showings, it was such a welcome change to have dinner made for us last night at the Wuellenwebber's. Laura is an amazing cook and my mouth is watering right now thinking about those steak tips. And John (Wooby) shaved off his beard and cut his hair uber short; we hardly recognized him! Parker "the dinosaur" (4) and Owen (2) were showing Kerris how to spin crawl and they gave her a good workout. She was speed crawling and did a great job keeping up with the boys.
1 comment:
Tasty cowbell.
Post a Comment