Lots of people don't understand Astrology. I don't understand it, but I believe it. The knowledge from Astrology brought us our daughter and hopefully another sibling someday for Kerris. It's an ancient science and if you're anything like James, you don't believe in it either. But it's truly fascinating to me on so many levels.I just had a reading done from Mac's Stars and I found this part really amusing. If you know me or Kerris at all you have to admit there is some validity:
Your daughter is a Leo with a Pisces moon. You are an Aries with a Pisces moon making your bond exceptionally powerful and psychic. Expose her to music, acting and drama, especially dancing. No doubt she will love it. She is a real fireball with Aries rising. Mother and daughter are two peas in a pod.
I also think it's pretty interesting that we're an Aries family; Kerris has Aries rising, and I have the sun and James the moon in Aries. We're one fiery, seldom boring bunch! :)
I posted our March pictures. Click here in case you missed them.
We're off to Maine for the weekend and probably won't post again until Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment