Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring Is Here!


It has been in the 70s the last few days here in Concord & we love it! The grass is turning green and all the trees have buds on them. I love seeing the crocuses poking out of the dirt. We plan to hit Lowe's today to get some mulch for the gardens.

Yesterday we celebrated Joanne's birthday. (Note picture of Joanne and James; Joanne dressed in her new birthday outfit from us.) Kerris was very cranky all day and went to bed for the first time of many last night right after everyone arrived for dinner. It's been a trying few days with sleep because some teeth appear to be moving though I can't seem to feel them. But Kerris sure is drooling a lot.

The Sox are back on TV and James is into his world of fantasy again for the next 6 months. Mal has been working on small projects for the house and we just got 2 tons of pea gravel dumped in our driveway for the bathroom project. And Kerris has started to become more expressive. It's very endearing to hear her say "ba BA ba ba" in a whiny sing-song way when she's not getting what she wants.

I can't wait for Beech Hill Farm to open. I think I dragged James there almost every night last summer to satisfy my ice cream craving. They also have animals for the kids and a little store there too. It's a cute place.

In any case, we're looking forward to a visit from Babs (Christine) and Casey hopefully this weekend!

No comments: