Kerris was especially happy. In this sequence below James was whispering "poop" to her. She just laughs when you say the word. It's so adorable.

And here are a few more videos from today. As you can see, we still need to babyproof the house.
After lunch Bean and I hit the outlets in Kittery. I couldn't resist it, I had to buy Kerris some new duds at Hanna Andersson, they have the cutest girl clothes!
James is playing architect right now. He's designing the new half bath for the back porch. I was just presented the plans and they included such things as vapor barriers and foam insulators. Sounds great; make sure you don't forget the swank Kohler pooper!
2 comments:
Kerris laughs at the word poop? Like mother like daughter. POOP!
I still laugh at poop. Must run in the family. Hey, whatever gets you through the day...
Post a Comment